Digital Convergence is a leading consultancy in strategic business process redesign and automation. We look at clients’ whole-of-business objectives to drive our analysis of systems, efficiencies and resources, process mapping and redesign, selection of management and automation software, project management, implementation, transition, change management, performance support, training management and post-implementation audit and review. Independent from solution vendors, we focus on the optimisation of innovative, game-changing outcomes for clients.
Due to an increase in project work leading to increased business opportunities, we are currently looking for an experienced Pronto-Xi Consultant/Project Manager wanting to expand their skillsets through individual growth and learning opportunities. This role is ideally suited so someone who has been a “hands-on” Project Manager on an ERP implementation (ideally Pronto-Xi) or has a Pronto-Xi Consulting background and believes they also have what it takes to become a Project Manager.
The primary focus will be to consult and manage ERP implementations, for our customers.
The role of the Consultant will work closely with key stakeholders, vendor Project Managers, 3rd party software systems, subject matter experts, and end-users across all organizational areas to develop a strong, shared understanding of solutions to business problems relating to the Pronto-Xi ERP application.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Management of client ERP Implementation Projects
- Managing risks to the Project, client and alternately Digital Convergence
- Conduct workshops and document the business and system processes for the customer
- Provide the Project Team with up-to-date project documents and providing clear direction for project tasks and responsibilities
- Create and manage project schedules, issues, budgets and provide Project Status updates
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the timely and on-budget delivery of client projects
- Assist in coaching/mentoring team members and customer users
- Ensure team timesheets and project costs are tracked within company systems for monthly invoicing
- Develop test procedures for integrated systems and system processes.
- Manage system integration testing procedures prior to handover to the customer
- Coordinate and manage User Acceptance Testing with the Customer’s End Users
- Develop and provide work instructions for Customer End-Users based on handover sessions from vendors
- Manage training and mentoring material and provide training to staff either face to face, over the phone or via video-conferencing.
- Conduct and facilitate client software and process training sessions
- Support & resolve system and/or business process issues.
- Provide Pronto system administration when required for the creation of users and roles, dataset creation management and data transfers
- Work as a junction between Pronto Software support and the customer’s staff to ensure calls are logged when required, followed up, tested and closed out for a period Post Go-Live.
- Provide on-call support and work extended hours as and when required
- SME for several modules within the Pronto application
Skills & Experience
Consultant with ERP systems, together with:
- 5+ years working with Pronto-Xi System on release 710 or above
- Min 5 years business experience
- Competent in the following modules in Pronto:
- Distribution (Inventory, sales, purchasing), WMS, EDI, POS, DRP, Manufacturing and/or Cognos Report writing
- Experience managing projects with one or more resources
- Experience with documenting requirements and providing system design artefacts
- Experience with training, mentoring, and supporting customers for implemented systems
- Experience with a program based and manual Data Migration
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks with attention to detail
- A self-starter attitude
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Prior experience in Pronto-Xi 730 or greater
- Prior experience in Pronto-Xi modules such as Project, Manufacturing, CRM, Point of Sale and WMS
- Cognos Report Studio experience or other BI tools
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Prince2 certification
- TOGAF 9 certification
You will be open to constructive feedback regarding approaches to solution options and follow guidance and preferences expressed by peers or the direct Manager and committed to the purpose of a values-based organisation and uphold the corporate values mentioned above at all times.
You will have the ability to positively engage and influence individuals, teams, and project stakeholders to contribute and complete support activities. This includes proven workshop skills with the ability to flesh out possible issues, gaps and ensure completeness of vision and implementation of support plans for the client.
Travel to customer sites may be required, and therefore an Australian Driver’s License, own transport and a valid Passport are required.
Flexible work arrangements are possible, including working from home, flexible work hours, and part-time positions.
Australian Citizen preferred but must have permanent Work Visa as a minimum.
Your application is important to us. Please submit a cover letter describing why you would like to become a Pronto Consultant at Digital Convergence.
- Australian Driver’s License + Own Transport
- Valid Passport
- Willing to travel to customer sites. Which can be local, interstate, or overseas
- Flexible work arrangements are possible
- Australian Citizen preferred but must have Australian Working Visa as a minimum